Founder & CEO
With 25 years of experience in commercial real estate, Ramsey Maune has developed a reputation of excellence and integrity. He founded The Maune Company in 2002 and strategically grew the business through new service offerings and acquisitions to an operation of 20 professionals providing brokerage, management, construction and development services. In 2009, The Maune Company acquired Bell & Associates to expand company’s array of services, resources and expertise. Today, The Maune Company manages 65 properties totaling 2.7M square feet.
Before founding The Maune Company, Ramsey was Senior Vice President - St. Louis Operations for Duke Realty Corporation (NYSE: DRE) and a member of its management committee. Ramsey was responsible for running the St. Louis operation, with 70 employees and a $500 million portfolio of office and industrial property and earnings of over $50 million. He was involved in the acquisition or development of more than 3.7 million square feet of property and 290 acres of land. Ramsey earned the “Business Unit of the Year Award” for overall performance, topping 13 other market operations.
Prior to Duke Realty, Ramsey was Vice President with Trammell Crow Company in its St. Louis office.
Washington University, Olin School of Business – Masters Business Administration
University of Missouri, Interdisciplinary Degree – English, Sociology and Finance
Professional and Charitable Affiliations
- Missouri Growth Association , Past President and Board Member
- Maryville University, Board Member (Chair of Real Estate & Facilities Committee)
- City Academy , Board Member (Chair of Building & Grounds Committee)
- Laumeier Sculpture Park, Board Member
- Edgewood Children’s Center, Former Board Member
- Edward Jones YMCA, Former Board Member
- St. Louis Association of Realtors, Member