Lou has over 34 years of interior construction experience. He started in the field as a carpenter / lather for Cassidy Plastering, where he quickly became one of the elite lathers in the St. Louis region. This led him to Niehaus Construction Services, where he became a project foreman for 17 years. In 1999, he was recruited by Duke Realty to be a Superintendent on tenant finish projects. After 5 years, he was promoted to tenant finish Project Manager and held this position for 10 years.
Duke downsized in St. Louis; which led Lou to Maune Construction Services from 2014 to present. He has continuously proven his abilities and management skills to successfully be named Vice President of construction at Maune Construction Services, LLC.
Lou brings many attributes to his projects, such as an owner mentality, project organization, project value engineering, client communication, project budget management and detailed project scheduling.
High School Graduate
4 years of Carpentry Trade School
- Monsanto - 243,000 SF, Interior build out
- MetLife - 23,000 SF, Corporate office
- Panera - 87,000 SF, Corporate Home Offices
- New Balance - 35,000 SF, Corporate Home Offices
- Boeing - 10,000 SF, Corporate Offices
- Mercy - 87,000 SF, Corporate Offices
- Rawlings - 35,000 SF, Corporate Home Office
- Many more
- March of Dimes
- Habitat for Humanity
- Sportsman Corkball Club
- Corporate Charity Events